Inching towards wisdom or a sign of abnormalities?

From sometime in the past I have been observing that my nature is changing slowly.
In matters I used to rejoice, now do not excite me unnecessarily.
In matters I happened to be furious at; more or less now don't disturb me. 
My friend circle is shrinking these days perhaps because gossiping as a hobby of mine is being replaced by taking interest in letting myself remaining alone.
Silence now attracts me much more than speaking on an issue. 
Whatever food my wife serves I eat them without any complaint. 
Normally I don't watch TV. 
My daughter keeps on studying and I don't help her actively except by way of giving some tips that may or may not be of any use given the nature of exam she is to take.
I don't feel like advising anyone even upon being asked for. Previously it was a part of my hobbies. 
Despite all these, I prefer reading and writing as well as I also want to have mobile in my hand, of course without talking to anyone through this device to entertain myself save surfing facebook or WhatsApp that gets filled every now and then by messages or posts from urgent to unnecessary ones including those of jokes and the like.
I seldom or never miss my official responsibility that comes across me by way of my duty as an official.
Over the top, I also want to clarify that I feel an strong urge within me to become a good human being by way of devoting time in religious scriptures to learn something out of it though not  observing or practicing them through puja path etc.
That said with truth, can I say that I am inching towards wisdom with the advertisement of age? or 
Is it something abnormal?
R.R.Prabhakar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

साधन चतुष्टय

रामचरितमानस में पर्यावरणतत्व का दिग्दर्शन

भावग्राही जनार्दनः