About Myself in the Eyes of Others

About Myself in the Eyes of Others
Some say I am not what I appear to be.
Some say I am nearly just what I appear to be.
Some say I am exactly what I appear to be.
Some say I am exactly the opposite of what I appear to be.
Some say I am a mixture of what I appear to be
and what I hide from them.
Some say I hide what I choose to,
while publishing only what I prefer to reveal.
Some say I am incapable of hiding what I try to hide,
while imperfectly publishing what I prefer to reveal.
Some say I have nothing to hide
which they do not already know about me.
Some say they have nothing to think about me,
as it would be a sheer waste of their time.
Some say I flaunt my writings
to express myself before others.
Some say that whatever objective
I may have had while writing,
my writings are nevertheless of a value
that cannot be discounted.
But what do I say about myself?
I myself do not exactly or fully know
everything about myself.
Also I can't fully know about myself 
Everyday I happen to know about myself that earlier I didn't know about myself.
However,
whatever I know about myself
may not be the same as what they know about me,
and whatever they know about me
may underlap or overlap what I happen to be.
in their assessment or perception.
                     ****
Not all are TOTALLY TRUE.
Also;
Not all are WHOLLY WRONG.
— R.R.P.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

साधन चतुष्टय

जिन मुश्किलों में मुस्कुराना हो मना

रामचरितमानस में पर्यावरणतत्व का दिग्दर्शन